AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Environmental Litigation, Toxic Tort and Occupational Exposure Defense
- Labor, Employment and Workers' Compensation
John was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, on January 1, 1973. He is married to Michelle Burks Simpson and they have two children.
Admitted to bar, 2003, Louisiana; admitted to bar, 2017, Texas. Education: Louisiana State University (B.A., 1995); Louisiana State University Law Center (J.D., 2003, Order of the Coif). Member: American Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, Southwest Louisiana Bar Association, Southwest Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel.
- Education and Treatment Council, Inc. Board of Directors. (2009-Present)
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, Board of Directors, District 4. (2010-2012)
- Chairman of the Workers' Compensation Section of the Southwest Louisiana Bar Association (2012-2014)
- Secretary of the Southwest Louisiana Bar Association (2015)