AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Tax, Trusts, Estate Planning and Probate
- General Business and Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- Oil and Gas
Dallas was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, on October 11, 1977. Dallas received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Government, Magna Cum Laude from McNeese State University. Dallas received his Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Civil Law from Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2005. Dallas is married to Amanda Ferrell Kingham, and they have one daughter.
Admitted to Bar, 2005, Louisiana. Education: McNeese State University (Magna Cum Laude) (B.A. 2001); Louisiana State University (J.D., B.C.L. 2005). Member: Southwest Louisiana Bar Association; Louisiana State Bar Association; American Land Title Association; Louisiana Land Title Association; Member of the Southwest Louisiana Title Examiners Roundtable (2005 to Present, and Chairman 2009-2014); Louisiana State Bar Association Uniform Title Standards Committee; Title agent for Stewart Title Guaranty Company, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company and WFG National Title Insurance Company; Louisiana State Law Institute (Committee Member – Private Use of Levee Roads, 2015-2016); and, Southwest Louisiana Bar Foundation, 2014 to Present (President – 2017).
- The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd, Vestry Member (2017-2018).
- SWLA Economic Development Alliance - Governmental Affairs Committee (2018 to Present).
- The Pioneer Club – Board Member 2015 to Present (President – 2017-2018).
Lake Charles OfficeAddress
One Lakeside Plaza
Lake Charles, Louisiana 70601PhoneFax