AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Environmental Litigation, Toxic Tort and Occupational Exposure Defense
- Insurance Defense
Paul is experienced in plaintiff and defense litigation in both federal and state courts, with particular interest and experience in scientific evidence issues.
Paul was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, on March 20, 1959. He is married to Brenda Alley Veazey, and they have three daughters. He is an active member of Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church.
Admitted to bar, 1985, Louisiana; U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana; U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana; and the U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit. Education: McNeese State University (B.A., 1981); Louisiana State University (J.D., 1985). Served as a law clerk for the 14th Judicial District Court, Louisiana. Member: Southwest Louisiana Bar Association, Executive Committee (2005-2007), bylaws committee (2007), past client grievance committee chair; Louisiana State Bar Association; American Bar Association; and Judge Albert Tate Chapter, National Inns of Court.
- Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church Pastoral Council, Member, (1979-1981; 1989-1991); Past President (1980-1981;1990-1991; 2015-present); Moderator (2015)
- Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Parish Trustee, (1990-1991)
- Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Parish Finance Committee, (1990-1991)
- Southwest Louisiana Law Center, Member (2015)