AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Creditor's Rights
- General Business and Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- Tax, trusts, Estate Planning and Probate
Sue Gay returned to Lake Charles to practice law after teaching high school in the New Orleans area for four years. Her primary areas of practice are real estate, title insurance, and creditor's rights. Sue Gay currently oversees Stockwell Sievert Title Company, LLC, the law firm's title company.
Sue Gay was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, on April 16, 1962. She is married to Jan Fitzsimmons. They have three children and seven grandchildren. She enjoys flower gardening, New Orleans Saints football and spending time with her family.
Admitted to bar, 1991, Louisiana; U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana.
Loyola University (B.A., 1984); Louisiana State University (J.D., 1991). Served on the Louisiana Law Review (1989-1991).
Southwest Louisiana Bar Association; Louisiana State Bar Association; American Bar Association; Louisiana Land Title Association; American Land Title Association; Southwest Louisiana Title Examiners Roundtable; title agent for Stewart Title Guaranty Company, Commonwealth Title Insurance Company and WFG National Title Insurance Company
- Commissioner, Calcasieu Parish Communications Service District
- Calcasieu Community Clinic (Past President)
- Junior League of Lake Charles, Inc.
- Calcasieu Women’s Shelter
- Calcasieu Medical Society Foundation