AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Insurance Defense
- General Business and Commercial Litigation
Justin is a native of Lake Charles, Louisiana. He attended McNeese State University and graduated with a B.A. in English Literature. After moving to Colorado for a number of years, Justin decided to return to Louisiana to attend Tulane University and pursue his J.D. and M.B.A. While at Tulane Law School, he traveled to China to study international business law in conjunction with Fudan University and China Political Science and Law. He also completed the A.B. Freeman School of Business’s Global Leadership Module, traveling to Bologna and Buenos Aires to provide international business consulting to firms in Italy and Argentina. Following graduation at Tulane, Justin worked in the New Orleans area for a number of years before moving back to Lake Charles to join Stockwell.
In his spare time, Justin is an avid traveler who loves to experience different cultures and customs. He also enjoys reading, connecting with nature, cooking, fishing, and yoga.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D. – 2016
- Tulane University A.B. Freeman School of Business, M.B.A. (Finance Concentration) – 2016
- McNeese State University, B.A. English Literature
- Admitted to Louisiana State Bar Association, March 2017
- Admitted to U.S. Federal District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
Lake Charles OfficeAddress
One Lakeside Plaza
Lake Charles, Louisiana 70601PhoneFax