AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Phone (337) 493-7269
- Direct Fax 337.312.2927
Lee W. Boyer
Lee was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, on April 26, 1957. Lee is married to Jill Bice Boyer and is the father of two children. He enjoys saltwater fishing and hunting.
Admitted to bar, 1984, Louisiana; admitted to bar, 2001, Texas; U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana. Education: Louisiana State University (B.S., 1979; J.D., 1983). Served as law clerk for the Honorable Edwin F. Hunter, U.S. District Judge for Western District of Louisiana (1984). Member: Southwest Louisiana Bar Association; Louisiana State Bar Association; American Bar Association; the Federal Bar Association for the Western District of Louisiana; Southwest Louisiana Title Examiners Roundtable; Notarial Committee for Calcasieu Parish (Chairman, 1998 and 2003); The Texas State Bar Association and Southwest La. Family Law Section (Chairman, 2011).
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Big Brother of the Year (1997)
- Young Men’s Business Club
- Youth Hockey League, Pirate Kids
- South Lake Charles Dixie Youth Baseball, Coach
- Coastal Conservation Association
Crime Stoppers of Lake Charles, Inc. (Chairman, 2002)
Literacy Council of Southwest Louisiana (President, 2007)
- Thomason vs Thomason, 776 So2d 553 (3rd Cir. 2000)
- Litton vs. Litton, 879 So2d 907 (3rd. Cir. 2004)
- Findley vs. Findley, 937 So2d 912 (3rd Cir. 2004),
- Comeaux vs. Comeaux, 7 So3d 110 (3rd Cir. 2009).